World-Mplus >> Initial Due Diligence plus
Ongoing Due Diligence
One Interface for Two Compliance Tasks
World-Mplus empowers you to perform manual due diligence of new third parties, as well as one-click registration of your full list of third parties for continuous due diligence, ensuring that you are never caught off guard. Both functions operate through one interface, saving you valuable time. Our industry-leading database of more than 1.8 million detailed profiles is updated daily and protects you from more than 50 risk categories such as sanctions, debarred parties, foreign officials, state owned enterprises and negative news. Complying with third party due diligence requirements has truly never been easier. With World-Mplus,you get:
Enhanced Due Diligence Features
- All relevant information is displayed on one screen in an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Relationship tree diagrams help you visualize connections between people and businesses, revealing areas of risk.
- EDD-reports can be printed or saved any time, providing proof of compliance.
- Your screening process is enhanced with detailed profiles that include portrait photographs, dates of birth and national ID numbers.
Ongoing Protection You Can Count On
- Your entire client list can be uploaded for automatic and continuous monitoring. New third parties can be registered with the click of a button.
- An audit trail of your compliance efforts demonstrates a thorough compliance program.
- You receive alerts when an existing customer becomes a higher risk due to changing events.
No Software Installation and No I.T. Involvement
- Our compliance services are easy to use because they have been developed with feedback from customers like you.
- World-Mplus can be utilized the same day you start service.
- Our interface is similar to Microsoft Windows, making training quick and easy.
- An extensive range of workflow rules and case management parameters put you in control, making it easy to fine-tune your search. You decide whether to adjust for greater precision, or to cast a wider net.
With more than two-thousand clients in 140 countries, WorldCompliance is a leading provider of due diligence information to financial institutions and governments worldwide. Contact us today to get started on an information solution that meets your needs.